Golf Course Manager - Priddis Greens G&CC
About This Speaker
James Beebe has been the Golf Course Superintendent at the Priddis Greens G&CC for more than 25 years. James has provided leadership to his club helping to create creating a culture of excellence while growing numerous leaders in the golf course management industry.
Growing People - Creating Cultural Excellence
How a people-first-centered leadership philosophy can create an engaged team culture and help you to create a more fulfilling career.
- To create a winning culture of engagement, ownership & excellence we must create a specific work environment for our people to grow & thrive.
- We must invest in the education & growth of our leaders if we expect maximum contribution.
- To protect our culture, we allow only those people who share our values to join the team.
- A growth-oriented, team-focused culture of excellence can be the solution to your recruiting and retainment problems.
- Providing a growth-oriented environment can be one of the most rewarding achievements of your career