Marketing is anything and everything a club does to elevate the member experience and enrich the community culture. The emails sent to members about news and events, the pictures posted to the club’s Instagram account, the bulletings pinned up in the locker room all count as marketing. Marketing is one of the most vital ongoing functions of a club. It deserves purposeful attention and planning.
This 25-minute session hosted by Roger Kingkade will break down an effective marketing plan into its smallest parts and show you how to build a plan that works for your club, even if you think you “don’t have the time” for marketing.
Key Takeaways from this Session
- Why marketing isn’t something you can just skip
- How to uncover a never-ending stream of marketing ideas
- Different ways of posting engaging content
- How to plan an entire year in one afternoon
- How to tell if your marketing is working