In general, most individuals don’t even know what their job is. Not really. They don’t fully comprehend what they are supposed to do. This applies at all levels.
Soooo … if true … how can anyone at the club succeed in their respective roles, if they collectively really don’t know what their job really is? If this vacuum exists, the stage is set for micro-management, poor policies and a constant low-grade fever of “something just ain’t right around here.”
We are going to fix this. And – it truly is an “easy fix” … once everyone really knows why they were asked to serve to start with. “Mission Critical” important stuff.
Key Takeaways from this Session
- The REAL reason you were ever hired for any job in your lifetime. (Whether a first-time hourly worker or right up to being Club President.)
- The ONE thing you MUST be successful at doing in order to succeed within a private club environment.
- We will identify the #1 – MOST IMPORTANT committee in any club. (And – the close #2)
- The #1 reason for unplanned GM/COO career moves and membership dissatisfaction.
- How to connect the dots to all the above!